Bruce Lee on Prezi
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Good presentation, nice pictures of his life,all information were thereYou could have written shorter texts, nethertheless nice work. I liked the quote at the end most.well done
Carolina R.I think that you do a good project. You resume the text and this hepls to read because you have the principal idea.Your pictures are good they animate your project.But you could be better in your path (animation).
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderExcluirGood presentation, nice pictures of his life,
ResponderExcluirall information were there
You could have written shorter texts, nethertheless nice work.
I liked the quote at the end most.
well done
Carolina R.
ResponderExcluirI think that you do a good project.
You resume the text and this hepls to read because you have the principal idea.
Your pictures are good they animate your project.
But you could be better in your path (animation).